Muse stocks pens, inks, nibs, and papers for the fine art of calligraphy and hand lettering and for adding a decorative or creative flair to handwriting of any kind.
(For Asian brush calligraphy, see Sumi)
Our selection of materials for calligraphy and writing includes:
- Nibs and holders including Brause, Hunt/Speedball and Tachikawa/Nikko
- Inks from Noodlers, Speedball, Calli, Higgins, Sennelier, Winsor & Newton and more!
- Many papers, both traditional and unusual: bond, parchment, Japanese handmade papers, and paper for pens that resist bleeding and feathering.
- Strathmore Writing, a new line of papers for the art of fine writing including blank and lined journals, pads, cards and envelopes.
- Fountain pens from Noodlers and Platinum
- Pens with calligraphic tips from Sheaffer, Zig/Kuretake, Yasutomo, and Sakura, as well Pilot Parallel Pens
- An extensive selection of Japanese brush pens