Our selection of printmaking supplies includes popular items and harder-to-find materials for numerous methods of printmaking. We’re continuing to expand our selection of printmaking supplies as more artists ask us to carry specific items. Please let us know how we can be a resource for your printmaking needs!
Muse stocks professional-quality supplies for screen printing including:
- Screens with metal and wood frames with mesh threadcounts from 110 to 230
- Water-based screenprinting inks: Jacquard Professional, Permaset Aqua and Permaset Supercover, all provide excellent saturation, coverage, working time, and are versatile for surfaces including paper, fabric, vinyl, metal.
- Materials and tools for screen preparation, printing, and cleaning including photo emulsion, screen coatings, scoop coaters, squeegees, screen cleaners, waterproof laser/inkjet film, and hinge clamps
- Papers, including Arches 88, Coventry Rag, Strathmore Printmaking Series, and Canson Edition
- Linoleum blocks and sheets, soft easy-carve and transparent blocks
- Gamblin oil-based relief inks and Speedball water-based block-printing inks
- Brayers, barens, carving tools. plexiglass plates for inking and monotypes
- Papers, including Japanese handmade papers, Mulberry blockprinting packs and rolls, and Strathmore Printmaking Series